Thursday, July 9, 2015

Summer Time!

I have switched schools and grades since I last blogged over here on my corner of the internet. I am now teaching first grade at a small private school in Chicago. I love it! 2015-16 will be my second year teaching there. It is truly my dream job.

I am enjoying every minute of my lazy, slow-paced summer. My birthday was last week, and my wonderful husband gifted me with this lovely bag.

I just love it! 

I am joining the Blog Hoppin' Scavenger Hunt today, so I will see you around Instagram!


1 comment:

Jenyford smith said...

I am not going to say that great work done but this is an awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles.Bethesda Tutoring This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles on the same matter.