Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fabulous Freebies!

Normally I really don't like the first of the month.  

The first of the month usually means I have a whole lot of work to do in order to shift my classroom into that particular month.  Change the classroom calendar, do the decorating, hang up the right birthday banner, get the new hot lunch menu posted... I could go on and on. But now I can actually look forward to the first! The lovely ladies at Freebielicious have organized a linky so that bloggers can participate in handing out freebies! What a fabulous idea!

{Click on the picture to go to their website.}

And here is my freebie contribution!

{Click on the picture to download.}

I use this with my 3 year olds littles to practice number recognition and numerical order.  They LOVE hunting around the classroom to find hidden things!

By the way, would you consider following my blog?  I thought maybe I could lure some followers in with a freebie. :) This is actually my second blog, and I started it about two weeks ago.  I always love feedback from other teachers!


5 comments:

Bren P. said...

Your blog is so cute! Thanks for the freebie! Happy I found your blog! :)

Bren P.
The Teacher Diaries

lorena said...

LOVE the freebie, thank you! (I follow you under the name lore.) ;)

Cindy Calenti said...

I just found you on Freebielicious. I am SO excited to have found an Early Childhood blog!

I'm lucky follower #4! :)

Cindy
Granny Goes to School

Pennie said...

Hi. I tried to follow you by email. Although you have that option on your blog its says it is not working. I hope you can get it fixed. I also pinned your site. Thanks for the freebie.

Michelle Griffo said...

I am your newest follower and I am OBSESSED with your blog name! That is something I would pick! ha!
Michelle